University of Alberta AREMA Student Chapter
About the University of Alberta AREMA Student Chapter (UAASC)
- The UAASC began its work in the spring of 2013.
- The goal of UAASC is to encourage students to pursue railroad engineering education and careers in the railway industry. Through our activities, we will help the development of railroad engineering at the university-level in North America and throughout the world.
- We are supported by our industrial partners: Canadian National Railway, Canadian Pacific Railway and the Canadian Rail Research Laboratory
- Are you looking for a way to get involved in the railway industry? Are you a mechanical, electrical or civil engineering student? You’ve come to the right place!
- Have questions about UAASC? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about meeting times, field trips, joining the chapter, and other events.
For information about our past and upcoming events, please refer to our Upcoming Acitivities page.